The outdoor gear I used in the field:
Osprey backpacks offer a durable with great features for my working in the outdoor setting.
- Osprey: Aether 70 series updated – For long trekking/backpacking trip, this backpack also good for multi-days of ski mountaineering trip
- Osprey Variant 52 – excellent for Alpine style with lovely color and polar region
- Osprey Hornet 32 – unbelievable Ultra-weight pack to bring you full comfortable to explore backcountry/outdoor
Re.ech.o is a great outdoor clothing brand in Hong Kong with eco-philosophical approach to the field
- Re.ech.o Downtek x primaloft, HYBRID DOWN JACKET – outstanding DOWNTEK plus primaloft in the market, which even keep you warm in any condition, even wet, rainy day
- Aqualight Jacket and Pant – unbelievable Ultra-weight breathable, waterproof clothings, excellent in summer/full alpine mountaineering.
- Imperial Down Jacket – unbeatable super Ultra-weight down jacket in the market with super warm feature. Excellent in the polar region for my expedition
- Jetboil– very reliable, durable (5 years already) to work very well in every condition, even in my Antarctic expedition
Amazon Kindle 3g – 3g internet give me updated weather prediction in long expedition…. sometime even can get the internet in Antarctica as well. For sure, I read a lot in Kindle in the bad weather condition as well.